Social may be sexy, but Search still pays the bills.
— Tom Pick
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Social may be sexy, but search still pays the bills.
— Tom Pick
Get a good rank in Google, Bing, and other Search Engines to drive revenues through. DBC offers SEO – Search Engine Optimization and SEM – Search Engine Marketing Services to rank you higher in Search Engines.
SEO Services include
- Keyword Research
- SEO Strategy
- On-Page Optimization (Pics and HTML tags, title, headings, etc. )
- Off-Page Optimization ( Link Building)
Best Practices for optimum conversions
Website optimization for better indexing in Search Engines.
Off-Page SEO / Link Building
Off-page SEO / Link Building to raise your Website Rant in Google SERP – Search Engine Results Pages.
Follow Best Practices from the leading SEO professionals around the globe.
No black hat techniques
No black hat techniques to raise fake numbers of visits and SEO Ranks which do not convert to sales.
No clumsy Keywords Stuffing
No clumsy non-professional keywords stuffings to increase fake SEO numbers, or for the more initial false traffic.
Customer Intent Optimized
You website content should and must be optimized according to the customer intention for proper sales conversions.
What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
According to Search Engine Land, a leading SEO agency
“SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” In simple terms, it means the process of improving your site to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.”
How SEO Marketing Works
Search engines, like google, bing, etc. read, scan, or crawl, different websites to better understand what the site is about.
Then they index all of these results and when a person searches for something they find the best matches into their index and deliver the results to him.
Why SEO is Important for your business?
- Organic Search is Most Often the Primary Source of Website Traffic
- SEO Builds Trust & Credibility
- SEO is the Best Way to Understand the Voice of the Consumer
- Good SEO Also Means a Better User Experience
- Local SEO Means Increased Engagement, Traffic & Conversions
- SEO Impacts the Buying Cycle
- SEO is Constantly Improving and Best Practices are Always Being Updated
- Understanding SEO Helps You Understand the Environment of the Web
- SEO is Relatively Cheap and Very Cost-Effective
- SEO is PR
- It’s a Long-Term Strategy
- It’s Quantifiable
- SEO Brings New Opportunities to Light
- If You’re Not on Page One, You’re Not Winning the Click – Especially With Zero-Click Results
- SEO is Always Going to Be Here